If Nokia Lumia Freezed After Reset, The Solution is...

Q:
Hello, I just reseted my phone nokia lumia 900, since then the phone is not turning ON. When I hold power button to ON it, the phone vibrates and then a black screen appears with dim light, this can be seen for a whole day. My battery is fully charged, no issues with it. I could not trace out the problem since there is no display. Am requesting you to suggest me what to do, so as to make my phone function normally.

A1:
Before taking any major step, do this:

-Remove the back case,
-Unmount the battery,
-Remove the SIM card,
-Remove if any memory is set in.

Wait for a while, then insert cards and battery one by one.
Start the phone, is it ?

A2:
You can resolve this nokia lumina 920 freezed issue after reset by restarting the device once.

+++ Steps to follow to resolve the nokia lumina 920 freezed after reset are :

1. If nokia lumina freezed after reset look at the sleep and home button.

2. Now press this two buttons for few seconds until the device shutdown.

3. After shutdown remove the fingers and re-press for some time.

4. Now hold buttons until the device starts.

5. After appearing the home screen of the nokia lumina remove the fingers.

6. After restart your freezed issue is resolved.

If the answer is ok, fine. Else, contact Nokia Service Center at the earliest.

Powered by Blogger